After years of prohibition, Virginia has finally passed cannabis legalization laws, which means the industry is really ramping up in the area. Whether you own a cannabis dispensary, retail store, or are an aspiring entrepreneur looking to dip your toes in the water, the Lucky Leaf Expo is the place to visit in Richmond, Virginia.
Taking place at the Richmond Convention center from July 29-30, the Lucky Leaf Expo has a passion to bring both business owners and consumers the most prolific cannabis trade shows and events possible. With a wide variety of events taking place throughout different locations each year, there are many opportunities for businesses everywhere to reap the benefits of this trade show.
Here is what you can find at the Lucky Leaf Expo in Virginia:
- Exhibitors. Meet the most well-known entrepreneurs and brands in the cannabis world as well as the newest kids on the block. This expo offers a varied mix of exhibitors to keep retailers curious and engaged year after year.
- Education. Lucky Leaf always has a finger on the pulse of the industry. Whether it is through their speakers, exhibitors, or strategic partners, they have all of the news, technologies, products, and legal information available to empower your business.
- Networking. These trade shows are designed to encourage networking and natural connections with other professionals. Lucky Leaf believes in making your own luck — after all, it is in their name. Retailers should always make time to mingle throughout the show.
- Speakers. Lucky Leaf trade shows attract industry-leading experts who present the latest insights and hottest topics in the cannabis industry.
- Location. This expo chooses premier locations for every event for easy travel and so attendees have fun activities and places to visit after show hours.
Here are the different tickets guests can purchase for the Lucky Leaf Expo in Virginia:
- One Day Expo Only. For an early bird ticket price of $35 and an on-site ticket price of $50, this gives you access to the exhibit floor for one day.
- One Day Expo + Seminar. For an early bird ticket price of $79 and an on-site ticket price of $100, this gives you access to both the exhibit floor and unlimited same-day seminars for one day.
- Two Day Expo Only. For an early bird ticket price of $69 and an on-site ticket price of $95, this gives you access to the exhibit floor for two days.
- Two Day Expo + Seminar. For an early bird ticket price of $119 and an on-site ticket price of $150, this gives you access to both the exhibit floor and unlimited seminars for two days.
- Thursday Pre-Show Crash Course. For an early bird ticket price of $499 and an on-site ticket price of $525, this comprehensive business and entrepreneur crash course provides in-depth training to help you successfully launch or progress your cannabis career. Gain insights and strategies from expert cannabis professionals in this intensive, day-long workshop.
For those interested in attending, you can purchase tickets here.
Lucky Leaf Expo
July 29-30, 2022
Friday & Saturday, 10am – 5pm
Richmond Convention Center
403 N 3rd St., Richmond, VA 23219